- Greens gear up to roll out drive for upkeep of trees across city
- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
- Google partners with news publishers, fact-checkers to curb deepfakes
- India expresses shock over killings in Gaza
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 709 cr for Vidya Deevena
Show your love
There is no such thing as loving your child too much. Loving them cannot spoil them. Only what you choose to do (or give) in the name of love can...
There is no such thing as loving your child too much. Loving them cannot spoil them.
Only what you choose to do (or give) in the name of love can - things like material-indulgence, leniency, low expectation, and over-protection.
When these things are given in place of real love, that's when you'll have a spoiled child.
Loving your child can be as simple as giving them hugs, spending time with them and listening to their issues seriously.