- Siddharth Malhotra, Raashii Khanna in Hyderabad for ‘Yodha’ Promotion
- Ayesha Khan joins Dulquer Salmaanfor ‘Lucky Baskhar’
- Renowned Ghazal Maestro Pankaj Udhas Passes Away at 73
- Sundeep Kishan confronts a memerfor inappropriate questions during press meet
- IIT Madras develops 1st India-specific AI model to determine foetus age
- Shanmukh Jaswanth: Updates on Investigation of Telangana YouTuber Drug Case
- World NGO Day 2024: Date, history and significance of the day
- Chiranjeevi blesses Varun Tej’s‘Operation Valentine’ at grand pre-release event
- IIT-Delhi , R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- International Polar Bear Day 2024: Date, history, significance and all you need to know about this day
All Bengaluru Houses Are Estimated To Have Smart Electricity Metres During March 2025
- If things come up in the right way as planned by the Bescom, by March 2025, every home in Bengaluru with an electrical service will have a smart metre.
- Designers may monitor the status and record the metre readings remotely due to two communication.
According to sources, if things come up in the right way as planned by the BESCOM, by March 2025, every home in Bengaluru with an electrical service will have a smart metre. When it comes to smart electricity metre, it means that it can perform a lot more and better than a regular electricity metre without any of the drawbacks.