- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
Sambasiva Rao criticized that parties like the BJP are a disease to the society and added that Sanjay was the cause of the disease
Hyderabad: CPI state secretary Kunamneni Sambasiva on Sunday asked rival BJP state president Bandi Sanjay Kumar to keep his mouth under control. He mocked that the mouth of Bandi could not be cleaned even by using acid and fire.
Sambasiva Rao criticized that parties like the BJP are a disease to the society and added that Sanjay was the cause of the disease.
Referring to the address of Bandi Sanjay in Khammam, he alleged that Sanjay spoke in such a way as if he was under a trance. He asked the BJP MP to hold his unemployed march in Delhi as well apart from Khammam district. He mocked that Sanjay was not in a position to protect his party’s assembly seats won this time including his own MP seat in the next assembly elections.
He said that the people of Khammam would not allow to win even a single assembly seat.