- India to host SCO summit on July 4, to be chaired by Modi
- Hyderabad: 6 held in Hyderabad for exhibiting exotic animals at pub
- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
GHMC draws 63 micro-containment zones
With Covid-19 cases not showing any decline and people refusing to be voluntarily follow the safety norms like wearing masks properly and maintain social justice, GHMC has created 63 micro-containment zones.
Hyderabad: With Covid-19 cases not showing any decline and people refusing to be voluntarily follow the safety norms like wearing masks properly and maintain social justice, GHMC has created 63 micro-containment zones.
According to officials, the zones will be closely monitored by health officials and the entire area will be regularly disinfected to contain the spread of the virus.
Speaking to The Hans India, a senior official said that there will be barricading as it was done during the first wave. Close watch on the movement of the people will be kept lest the corona positive patients may move around freely within the colony spreading the virus. While the entomology wing of the GHMC will regularly spray sodium hypochlorite, health officials will be posted on 24x7 duty to monitor the health conditions of the positive cases.
The areas where micro-containment zones were set up are Uppal, Hayatnagar, LB Nagar, Saroornagar,
Santoshnagar, Chandrayangutta, Charminar, Falaknuma, Karwan, Goshamahal, Khairatabad, Yusufguda, Serilingampally, Amberpet, Musheerabad, Malkajgiri, Secunderabad, Begumpet and Alwal.