- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
Hyderabad: ABVP activists try to lay siege to Telangana assembly complex
Tension mounted at Telangana assembly complex as the activists of Akhila Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) tried to lay siege to the complex.
Tension mounted at Telangana assembly complex as the activists of Akhila Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) tried to lay siege to the complex. They demanded the government to lower retirement age and fill up the vacancies.
The activists also asked the government to announce the TSPSC calendar for job recruitment.
A clash erupted between the activists and the police at the assembly complex when the latter tried to prevent them from entering the assembly. The police arrested the activists and shifted them to police station.