- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Hyderabad: GITAM organises talk on policy formulation
Kautilya School of Public Policy of GITAM in association with GITAM School of Humanities & Social Sciences (GSHS) organised a talk on ‘Policy formulation’ on Friday
Rudraram: Kautilya School of Public Policy of GITAM in association with GITAM School of Humanities & Social Sciences (GSHS) organised a talk on 'Policy formulation' on Friday.
Delivering a talk on 'The Chanakya Approach,' Prof K S Vijayaragavan explored Kautilya'sArthashastra, the 'sutras and' the mode of teaching and its overview. He emphasised on 10 'mantras' of Chanakya and their meaning.
Prof Vijayaragavan explained that Arthashastra deals thoroughly with the qualities and disciplines needed for a king to rule his subjects effectively and judiciously. It expounds principles for promoting the protection and welfare of people, ensures the speculation of themes of their Dharma by authority and example, improves a king's discipline by enhancing his learning in all branches of knowledge, so that he can endears himself to his subjects.
Prof VVV Nagendra Rao, Director, GSHS, and Sridhar Pabbisetty, Founding Director, Kautilya School of Public Policy, felicitated the guest on the occasion.