- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Illegal structures razed
Responding to the report published in The Hans India columns about the encroachment of the park land by the land sharks, GHMC officials swung into action and pulled down illegal structures.
Quthbullapur: Responding to the report published in The Hans India columns about the encroachment of the park land by the land sharks, GHMC officials swung into action and pulled down illegal structures.
Town planning officers Rajkumar, ACP, Saritha Sen, TPBO, Sangitha Bai, along with the staff, reached the spot and demolished the compound wall with excavator. The officials claimed that the valuable government land for the park has been protected with the action. They made it clear that any such illegal activities would be treated sternly.