- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
Police,Secunderabad Cantonment Board inaugurate a network of 46 CCTV cameras
The Hyderabad Police and Secunderabad Cantonment Board inaugurated a network of 46 CCTV cameras in Karkhana police station by Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar on Wednesday.
Karkhana: The Hyderabad Police and Secunderabad Cantonment Board inaugurated a network of 46 CCTV cameras in Karkhana police station by Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar on Wednesday.
The camera network would help the police to crack cases and also helps us identify the cause of civic problems. The camera network in Karkhana is costing around Rs 40 lakh was funded from MLA funds, said a senior officer, SCB. MLA Sayanna, Hyderabad CP Anjani Kumar, North zone, DCP Kamlesh Singanwar, Bowenpally Market Yard Chairman T N Srinivas, and other SCB officials were present on the occasion.