- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Sewage overflow floods road
The road near the BSNL office here is flooded due to overflowing of sewage which is causing motorists and pedestrians a great degree of discomfort.
Bholakpur: The road near the BSNL office here is flooded due to overflowing of sewage which is causing motorists and pedestrians a great degree of discomfort.
"Leakage of drain water has become routine over here and the entire lane has turned into a pool due to overflow of sewage water. Due to this, commuters and motorists are facing severe inconvenience," said Chandrakanth, a local.
The officials concerned should take immediate action and repair the drainage system over here, said a local.