- Rapo’s tweet makes fans elate
- AP Fibernet starts First Day First Show concept, people can now watch movies at home
- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
Telangana forging ahead in rural Development: Errabelli
The State has created new gram panchayats for administrative convenience, Minister for Panchayatraj Errabelli Dayakar Rao has said.
Hyderabad: The State has created new gram panchayats for administrative convenience, Minister for Panchayatraj Errabelli Dayakar Rao has said.
Speaking after laying foundation for panchayat building at Venkateswarapalli village near Rayaparthi, along with district collector Gopi, he said on Sunday that the State was in the forefront in the development of rural areas.
"Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is allocating special development funds for gram panchayats; he is striving for development of all sectors and all communities".
Errabelli said giving prominence to agriculture, the government "is providing irrigation water, free power and also ensuring remunerative prices for farm produce; and the credit for this goes to KCR".
He directed officials to develop green belt around the 'vaikunta dhaman' in the village.