- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
- Awareness on ESMS, C-Vigil app held for political parties
- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 03 March, 2024
- TSRTC bags 5 national awards
- Gold rates in Hyderabad surges today, check the rates on 03 March, 2024
- Srikalahasti gears up for Maha Shivaratri Brahmotsavams
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
- Srisailam Brahmotsavam continues for third day, deity to appear on Hamsa Vahanam
- Yadadri to be renamed Yadagirigutta
Telangana government raises Singareni workers retirement age to 61
The State government on Tuesday fulfilled the promise of enhancing the retirement age of the Singareni Collieries Company Ltd ( SCCL) workers.
Hyderabad: The State government on Tuesday fulfilled the promise of enhancing the retirement age of the Singareni Collieries Company Ltd ( SCCL) workers.
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao increased the Singareni workers' superannuation age to 61 years. The decision will benefit 43,899 workers. He also approved setting up Singareni medical college in the Ramagundam Assembly constituency. Orders in this regard will be issued soon.
The CM directed SCCL chairman and managing director N Sridhar to announce the date of implementation at the board meeting on July 26.
The decision on the raising the SCCL workers was taken following the request of the Telangana Boggu Ghani Karmika Sangham (TBGKS) and MLAs from the coal belt area.