- Everyone benefiting from schemes without any discrimination under Modi govt: Yogi Adityanath
- Majority of apps yet to be relisted on Google Play: Industry body
- UP govt to hold one-day meet on tackling drought through technology
- Chinese President Xi Jinping congratulates Shehbaz Sharif on election as Pakistan's PM
- Schools of Eminence will give wings to dreams: Punjab CM
- "Ram Charan Joins Khan Trio: Naatu Naatu Dance | SRK's Jai Shri Ram"
- Tejashwi attacks Nitish Kumar, BJP at Jan Vishwas Maharally in Patna
- ‘Sharathulu Varthisthai’ trailer connects to every middle-class person
- ‘Premalu’ trailer: Hilarious
- ‘Bhimaa’pre-release event sets the stage for a grand release
Weather report: IMD predicts rainfall in Hyderabad for next 48 hours
Hyderabad weather report: The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) centre in Hyderabad predicted heavy rainfall in the next 48 hours in various parts of Telangana
According to the weather department, a trough is formed about 3.1 kilometre to 5.8 kilometre from the sea level from South-West Uttar Pradesh to South Chhattisgarh covering Jharkhand.
"Due to the flow of winds from West and North-West direction lead to the rainfall in districts like Asifabad, Nizamabad, Mancherial, Jayashankar Bhupalpally, Mulugu, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Khammam, Nalgond and Suryapet," IMD said.
It also warned the people residing at low-lying areas to be alert as heavy rains may inundate the streets.
On Thursday, people in Hyderabad and the surrounding areas woke up with the light showers which brought down the temperature.