- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Yapral park in a state of neglect
The GHMC Park at Yapral that was established in 2008 is reeling under neglect as staff from the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) has not turned up to clean and maintain the park, said Karuna Karan, apartment secretary, Good Wins Dwita.
Yapral: The GHMC Park at Yapral that was established in 2008 is reeling under neglect as staff from the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) has not turned up to clean and maintain the park, said Karuna Karan, apartment secretary, Good Wins Dwita. Earlier, children used to play in the park every evening but now they are scared as it is untidy and the entire park is mosquito infested, he added.
Repeated complaints by the locals have failed to elicit response from the civic body. Ram, a resident of Jawahar Nagar Colony, alleged, "The GHMC staff demanded money to clean the park, as they didn't receive any orders from the top officials.
Soon after the park was opened, the GHMC officials were seen but in consequent years it has been left to its mercy. Sudeer, a student of Army Public School, says, "We used to play football but now no one dares enter the park after the sighting of snakes."