- MS Swaminathan's contribution to India's agricultural progress and economy immense: Siddaramaiah in tribute
- Thakur row: Lalan Singh comes out in support of Manoj Jha
- After Netflix, Disney+ to restrict password sharing outside homes
- Musk’s X disables feature to report misinformation about elections
- Earning wife's income unique as she has diverse responsibilities: Calcutta HC
- Common symptoms of appendix cancer
- In wake of fresh violence, Centre sends senior police officer to Manipur
- Air pollution may spur risk of stroke within 5 days: Study
- Money laundering via illicit trade hovering at 5% of India’s GDP, says CII study
- Hot flashes in women linked with heart disease, Alzheimer’s
Gadwal: Health officials seize clinic
Gadwal: A private hospital, Sri Venkateswara Clinic, located near the new bus-stand in Aiza municipality, was seized on Tuesday by the department...
Gadwal: A private hospital, Sri Venkateswara Clinic, located near the new bus-stand in Aiza municipality, was seized on Tuesday by the department officials after DMHO Dr Sashikala, along with her team, made a sudden inspection. The action follows information from unknown sources that unqualified doctors are treating patients.
Dr. Sashikala stated that a notice will be served to the clinic; if it does not give a proper answer severer action will be taken against them.
Deputy DMHO Dr Siddappa, mass media in-charge Madhusudan Reddy, MPHEO Obuleswaraiah, pharmacist Amrita Raju and other officials took part in the raid on the clinic.