- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Khammam to ply 345 special buses for Medaram Jatara
Khammam RTC region has planned to operate as many as 345 special buses to Medaram Sammakka-Saralamma Jatara from six depots in erstwhile Khammam district from February 2 to 9.
Khammam: Khammam RTC region has planned to operate as many as 345 special buses to Medaram Sammakka-Saralamma Jatara from six depots in erstwhile Khammam district from February 2 to 9. The RTC officials have set up temporary bus stands and assured devotees of dropping near the Jatara venue.
RTC Khammam regional manager SVG Krishna Murthy on Friday informed that they were are expecting huge rush of devotees to Medaram from erstwhile Khammam district and in this regard, they were going to operate buses to meet the demand. He also said special fares would be collected in special buses.
He further added that a special bus would be arranged for a group of 40 persons before February 1 to Medaram and appealed the devotees to contact with depot managers of concerned to secure more details.
He said temporary bus stands would be set up near Jatara place and also all facilities including drinking water at all bus stands and temporary bus stands would be provided.