- Five including three kids killed in fatal road accident
- Ambati Rambabu responds of Prashant Kishor’s comments on Jagan
- AP BJP chief reacts on alliance with TDP and Jana Sena
- Techie dies of heart attack while playing cricket
- Denied LS ticket, Harsh Vardhan quits politics
- NASA sends next batch of astronauts to ISS
- MLC Bharat unveils sandalwood smuggler Verappan’s memorial
- Delhi Government's 10th Annual Budget: Embracing "Ram Rajya" Principles For Inclusive Governance
- Citizens feels scorching heat ahead of Summer in Telangana
- Investigation Update: Bengaluru Cafe Blast Suspect Tracked Through CCTV Footage
Complete developmental works by Vaikuntha Ekadasi: TTD EO
TTD EO Dr K S Jawahar Reddy along with Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy inspected various works which are under progress in Tirumala on Wednesday and directed the concerned to complete the works which are under finishing stage before a week i.e Vaikuntha Ekadasi
Tirumala: TTD EO Dr K S Jawahar Reddy along with Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy inspected various works which are under progress in Tirumala on Wednesday and directed the concerned to complete the works which are under finishing stage before a week i.e Vaikuntha Ekadasi. The EO visited the cottages which are under renovation in SMC and Narayanagiri areas and instructed the CE M Ramesh Reddy to ensure that the works get completed and brought into
utility for pilgrims before Vaikuntha Ekadasi. The EO also inspected the ongoing works at Gokulam, TBC, ATC circles and directed the Garden wing chief Srinivasulu to grow floral plants on a grand scale to enhance the beauty of dividers and lawns present in Tirumala.
Later he directed the concerned to remove the debris located at Bata Gangamma temple and clean up and beautify the tank located behind Srivari Seva Sadan.
He also visited the cold storage in the Garden wing and floral and garland tying area, different types of flowers grown in the Garden department.
The EO also visited the Sri Gandham Vanam (Sandalwood farm) coming up in the 10 acres area in Tirumala exclusively to grow sandalwood plantation for the TTD temple needs. SE 2 Nageswara Rao, DFO Chandrasekhar and VGO Bali Reddy were also present.