- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
- Five Indian States On High Alert As China's Respiratory Illness Surge Sparks Preparedness Review
- Vijayawada: Call to protect panchayat raj system
- Vice President Of Karnataka State Contractors' Association Passes Away Amidst Allegations Of Political Vendetta And Financial Scandal
- Google introduces .meme domain; Find details
- YS Jagan flags of cleaning machines, to lay stone virtually for development works
- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
- Will speak on ‘Chaiwala’, ‘Chowkidar’ during upcoming LS polls: Akbar
- Supreme Court Seeks Explanation On Delhi Chief Secretary's Tenure Extension, Questions Government's Sole Dependence
Former MP Chinta Mohan calls for repeal of farm laws
Former MP and CWC special invitee Chinta Mohan criticised the three farm laws which will be detrimental to the farmers interests.
Tirupati: Former MP and CWC special invitee Chinta Mohan criticised the three farm laws which will be detrimental to the farmers interests. In a statement here, he opined that these laws will spoil the public distribution system and called for the immediate repeal of the same. The Congress party during its regime was responsible for the green revolution whereas the present government has become resorting to anti-farmer policies.
Mohan also criticised the ruling YSRCP and opposition TDP in the state for supporting these anti-farmers laws. He called for the surgical strikes on the increasing poverty, unemployment, ever increasing petroleum prices. Ignoring the development initiatives of the erstwhile Congress government, the present government has been resorting to vote bank politics in the name of OBCs and SCs.