- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Probationary IAS officers visit Sri City
A ten-member team of 2019 batch IAS probationers (of Andhra Pradesh cadre visited Sri City on a study tour
Tirupati: A ten-member team of 2019 batch IAS probationers (of Andhra Pradesh cadre visited Sri City on a study tour. Sri City MD Ravindra Sannareddy explained them the unique features and how it has emerged as one of the mega industrial parks in the country where Make-in-India campaign is on the upward trajectory, giving a boost to creation of jobs and getting the economy of the region on the fast track.
Impressed with the infrastructure and eco-friendly ambiance of Sri City, the visitors appreciated its perfect planning, meticulous implementation, sustainable urbanisation principles, keenness on employment generation and the positive impact of Sri City on the entire region.
The trainee officers visited the place, as part of 'AP Darshan' tour. During the briefing session, they all inquired on different aspects of Sri City. They went around the mega industrial park and visited the production unit of Foxconn.