- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
Tirupati: Railway staff takes pledge on Covid precautions
The railways started a public awareness programme against Covid-19 as part of ‘Jan Andolan campaign’ on Thursday.
Tirupati: The railways started a public awareness programme against Covid-19 as part of 'Jan Andolan campaign' on Thursday. The officers and staff took a pledge on the precautions to be observed as part of the campaign. It was aimed at spreading awareness on precautions to be observed and to motivate people to fight against the Covid-19. The three key messages being highlighted in the campaign are "wear mask, follow physical distancing and maintain hand hygiene." Tirupati station director S Nagaramana Sarma, station manager Chinappa Reddy, chief commercial inspector A Parameswar Raju, chief reservation officer Elia, RPF CI Saidaiah and others took part in the programme and took oath. They administered the pledge to the passengers travelling by Rayalaseema express also and explained the importance of taking precautions.