- Rajnath conducts aerial survey of cyclone Michaung affected areas in TN
- South Korea pushing to host trilateral summit with US, Japan next year
- UGC approves guidelines for short-term skill courses in HEIs
- Nissan investigating cyberattack targeting systems in Australia, New Zealand
- Afghanistan to tour UAE for a three-match men’s T20I series in late December
- Cong raises air pollution, hate speech issues in RS, says those who give such speeches should be barred from contesting polls
- S.Korea, Vietnam agree to boost cooperation on critical minerals
- Vaishnaw PM’s favourite for CM’s post in Rajasthan: Sources
- Four Killed, One Seriously Injured in Head-On Collision Between Tata Ace and Truck
- Decades long struggle for title deeds continues in Mahaveer Nagar slum
Tirumala: Krishna farmer donates 6 tonnes organic rice to TTD
Six tonnes of organic rice and 50 kg turmeric based on Panchagavya farming were donated by a farmer Vijayarangan from Pinagoodurulanka of Krishna district to TTD on Saturday
Tirumala: Six tonnes of organic rice and 50 kg turmeric based on Panchagavya farming were donated by a farmer Vijayarangan from Pinagoodurulanka of Krishna district to TTD on Saturday.
The donation of rice was handed over to the Srivari temple Deputy EO Harindranath outside the temple by a representative of the donor.
The donor also sought that out of the turmeric donation 25 kg turmeric be given for use of Sri Padmavati Ammavaru temple at Tiruchanoor.