- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates India’s largest Sports Science Centre in Kalinga Stadium
- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
Tirumala: Lord blesses devout from Surya Prabha vahanam
- Sun God, source of life, is symbol of good health and bright future
- The processional deity was mounted on Chandra Prabha vahanam in the evening in Navanitha Krishna alankaram
Tirumala: On the seventh day morning of Srivari Navaratri Brahmotsavams in Tirumala on Thursday, Sri Malayappa Swamy in Trivikrama Avataram blessed the devotees on Surya Prabha vahanam.
The Lord was seated in his flower-decked, resplendent Surya Prabha vahanam at Kalyanotsava mandapam inside the temple in view of Covid-19 restrictions.
Legends say that seven horses drag the Sun God, the key architect of life with Anura as his charioteer. Sun God is symbolically represented for blessing with good health and a bright future. The mythology says that the darshan of Sri Malayappa on Surya Prabha Vahanam will provide long life and good health, prosperity to devotees.
Deputy Speaker Kona Raghupathi who was on a visit to Tirumala for darshan participated in the Vahana Seva.
Later in the evening, the processional deity in Navanitha Krishna alankaram, mounted on Chandra Prabaha vahanam blessed the devotees.
Tirumala pontiffs Pedda Jeeyar Swamy and Chinna Jeeyar Swamy, TTD EO Dr K S Jawahar Reddy, additional EO A V Dharma Reddy, board members attended.