- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Tirumala: Malayappa blesses devotees on majestic Garuda Vahana
On the fifth day evening as a part of ongoing annual Srivari Brahmotsavams, Sri Malayappa blessed devotees on the majestic Garuda Vahanam at the Kalyana Mandapam in the shrine.
Tirumala: On the fifth day evening as a part of ongoing annual Srivari Brahmotsavams, Sri Malayappa blessed devotees on the majestic Garuda Vahanam at the Kalyana Mandapam in the shrine.
Garuda is the favorite vehicle of Sri Maha Vishnu. Besides being the celestial carrier, Garuda also occupied the top slot in the Dhwajam that heralded the commencement of the Brahmotsavams.
As the key watcher of happenings around Sri Venkateswara Swamy, Garuda also supervises the entire proceedings of Srivari Brahmotsavams, says the legend.
Tirumala pontiffs Sri Pedda Jeeyar Swami and Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami, Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, TTD Chairman YV Subba Reddy, EO Dr KS Jawahar Reddy, Additional EO AV Dharma Reddy and TTD Trust Board members were also present.