- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Tirupati: APNRTS donates medical devices worth Rs 8L to RUIA hospital
AP non-resident Telugu society (APNRTS) affiliated to YSRCP donated Rs 8 lakh worth of medical equipment to Ruia hospital on Saturday
Tirupati: AP non-resident Telugu society (APNRTS) affiliated to YSRCP donated Rs 8 lakh worth of medical equipment to Ruia hospital on Saturday. Tirupati MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy handed over the equipment on behalf of the society to the hospital superintendent Dr T Bharathi.
Speaking on the occasion, the MLA complimented APNRTS for donating masks, sanitisers, pulse oximeters, PPE kits and surgical gloves which will be of immense use in the hospital. APNRTS representative Dinesh, Mayor Dr R Sirisha, Deputy Mayor Mudra Narayana, hospital development society working Chairman Bandla Chandrasekhar took part in the programme.
APNRTS also donated Rs 2 lakh worth equipment to SVIMS hospital which includes N95 masks, face shields, oronasal masks among other things.
Tirupati MP Dr M Gurumoorthy handed over the equipment to SVIMS Director Dr B Vengamma on Saturday. Hospital Superintendent Dr Ram, RMO Dr Kotireddy and others took part.