- Excise official suspended for carrying cash on election time in Telangana
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on November 29, 2023
- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
- PL Stock Report: Siemens (SIEM IN) - Q4SY23 Result Update – Healthy Q4; planned Capex amid strong demand - Accumulate
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Nov 29
Tirupati: Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy inaugurates distribution of herbal medicine
It will be provided in the second phase to 1.6 lakh families in Chandragiri constituency
Tirupati: Giving priority to the healthcare of people in his constituency, Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Friday inaugurated the distribution of Anandaiah's Ayurvedic medicine second time in the constituency.
The herbal medicine will be distributed to 1.6 lakh families. Speaking to media at Tirupati Rural MPDO office where the programme was inaugurated, Chevireddy said that there was a likelihood of outbreak of a third wave of coronavirus. Hence, people should strictly follow precautions, he said. "It is my priority to protect the health of people in my constituency and the herbal medicine will reach to the doorsteps of each family through the volunteers," he said.
The MLA recalled that earlier he had distributed masks, eggs, vegetables, sanitisers, vitamin tablets, syrups etc. to every household during the first and second waves of coronavirus. An ambulance with state-of-the-art facilities has also been provided to Chandragiri constituency.