- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Tirupati : Collector M Hari Narayanan inspects housing works in 3 mandals
District collector M Hari Narayanan made extensive visits to three remote mandals in the district including SR Puram, Vedurukuppam and Palasamudram on Thursday, to inspect ongoing construction works of houses and material components details.
Tirupati : District collector M Hari Narayanan made extensive visits to three remote mandals in the district including SR Puram, Vedurukuppam and Palasamudram on Thursday, to inspect ongoing construction works of houses and material components details.
As part of it, he also inspected works of Rythu Bharosa Kendram (RBK), wellness centres and secretariat whose works were going at a snail's phase.
He directed the officials to complete the works within stipulated time.
He also instructed them to start housing works at Chinna Thayyaru and DK Marri Palli villages in SR Puram mandal where 90 house sites were geo-tagged recently. MPDO Parvathamma, tahsildar Ramesh Reddy and other officials were also present.
In Pathagunta of Vedurukuppam mandal, the collector praised the health and medical staff for taking care of fever survey and other things related to Covid.
MPDO Sudhakar, tahsildars Devarajan and other officials were present.