- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Tirupati: LAWCET witnesses 84.23% attendance
Out of 15,261 candidates who registered for the CET, 12,854 have appeared
Tirupati: The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (APLAWCET & PGLCET) for the admissions into law courses was held successfully on Wednesday.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) has conducted the test on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It was held at 66 regional centres in 13 districts of the State which witnessed 84.23 percent attendance.
University Vice-Chancellor Prof D Jamuna, Rector Prof D Sarada, Registrar Prof DM Mamatha and LAWCET convenor Prof NB Chandrakala visited and inspected the examination centre in Tirupati. The convener said that out of 15,261 candidates registered for the CET, 12,854 have appeared.