- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Tirupati : Photographers condemn attack on lensman
As part of statewide protest for allegedly assaulting a photographer in Anantapur, photo studio and color labs owners in Tirupati city downed their shutters on Monday.
Tirupati : As part of statewide protest for allegedly assaulting a photographer in Anantapur, photo studio and color labs owners in Tirupati city downed their shutters on Monday.
Responding to a call from AP Photographers and Videographers JAC, all the photographers and videographers in the city joined the strike and assembled at Gandhi Road, condemning the attack on photographer at SR Grand function hall in Anantapur on Sunday.
The function hall management allegedly manhandled a photographer Basha while he was clicking photos of a function.
Speaking on the occasion, AP Photographers and Videographers JAC state general secretary Pusapati Mohan Raj said it is highly objectionable attacking a photographer and demanded stern action against those who were responsible for it.
JAC leaders Siva Sankar, Kishore, Rajendra, Tirumala Raju, Suresh, Hari, members from Tirupati, Tirumala, Tiruchanur, Chandragiri, Renigunta were present.