- Cong raises air pollution, hate speech issues in RS, says those who give such speeches should be barred from contesting polls
- S.Korea, Vietnam agree to boost cooperation on critical minerals
- Vaishnaw PM’s favourite for CM’s post in Rajasthan: Sources
- Four Killed, One Seriously Injured in Head-On Collision Between Tata Ace and Truck
- Decades long struggle for title deeds continues in Mahaveer Nagar slum
- Two burnt alive in freak mishap
- NIA attaches properties of 2 LeT terrorists for 2015 attack on BSF troopers in J&K
- Muslim traders debarred from doing business in Karnataka temple fair
- nurture.farm kickstarts its Sustainable Rice Program for Rabi'23, leading the transition to Sustainable Agriculture Practices
- YS Jagan to visit Cyclone affected areas Guduru and Bapatla tomorrow
Tirupati: Special pujas performed for Varalakshmi Vratham Puja material
It has been dispatched to devotees who take part in virtual Sri Varalaskhmi Vratam to be performed at Tiruchanur temple on Aug 20
Tirupati: The TTD organised special pujas on Friday for the prasadam and puja material meant for dispatch to devotees who bought tickets of the virtual Sri Varalakshmi Vratam to be performed at Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple at Tiruchanur on August 20.
Earlier, the TTD officials and archakas carried the puja material in a Pradakshina around the temple before placing the material including Uttarium, blouse piece, turmeric and Sinduri, bangles, Akshintalu, Kankanas and Kalakand prasadam at the feet of deity for pujas.
Thereafter the material was handed over to the postal department officials for its dispatch to devotees. This Grihasta couple believes that receiving the holy material on the Varalakshmi Vratham day would ensure good health and bring prosperity to their family.
Bangles donated: Devotees Shanmugam from Tiruchanur and Edukondalu from Tirupati have donated 1,000 dozen and 1,500 dozen of bangles respectively for their distribution to devotees of Goddess Padmavathi Ammavaru during the holy Shravana month.
Temple Dy EO Kasturi Bai, postal superintendent Srinivas Rao, AEO Prabhakar Reddy, temple superintendent Seshagiri, Archaka Babu Swamy and temple inspector Rajesh were present.