- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Tirupati to get 15-floor integrated bus terminal
- RTC Managing Director Dwaraka Tirumala Rao says the bus terminal will be upgraded in view of the increasing number of visiting pilgrims to Tirumala
- Proposes to introduce 50 new electric buses on Tirumala ghat road to reduce pollution percentage
Tirupati : APSRTC Managing Director (MD) Dwaraka Tirumala Rao on Monday said that Tirupati bus stand will be upgraded as integrated bus terminal with 15 floors building soon. After taking charge as RTC MD, this was his maiden visit to temple city Tirupati.
He inspected the facilities provided in the bus stand and instructed to the officials on taking measures to ensure safe and convenience travel to the passengers. Speaking to media, he said Tirupati bus stand will be upgraded as integrated bus stand in view of the increasing number of visiting pilgrims to Tirumala.
He said that the RTC was proposing to introduce 50 new electric buses on Tirumala ghat road to reduce pollution percentage and added the RTC was also planning to introduce 50 intercity buses to Nellore and Kadapa from Tirupati.
Talking about loss during pandemic, he said that Covid-19 incurred huge loss to the organisation and they have been chalking out plans to recover the loss.
RTC RM Chengal Reddy, chief traffic manager Madhusudhan Rao, additional SP Supraja and other officials were present.to Covid pandemic