- TDP may field Vemireddy Prashanthi in Kovuru
- CM to launch ‘Vision Vizag’ today
- Tips to help children maintain a healthy weight
- Panchakarla says people will teach YSRCP a befitting lesson
- Kala, Atchanna turn centres of TDP politics
- The rise in women seeking online skill trainings in past 5 yrs : Survey
- YSRCP dismisses Prashant Kishor prediction on Jagan’s defeat
- Meri Bharat Mera Parivar: Modi debunks 'no family' jibe of Lalu
- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
Tirupati: Veteran BJP leader Chilakam Ramachandra Reddy no more
BJP veteran leader Chilakam Ramachandra Reddy,85, passed away in a private hospital while undergoing treatment in Chennai on Saturday
Tirupati: BJP veteran leader Chilakam Ramachandra Reddy,85, passed away in a private hospital while undergoing treatment in Chennai on Saturday.
According to BJP sources here, Reddy hailing from Mangalam village, near Nagari in Chittoor district, served as Andhra Pradesh (undivided) BJP president for two terms and also in various positions in the party at national-level led many movements including a 'Padayatra' for completion of irrigation projects in Rayalaseema.
After retiring from active politics, Reddy settled in Chennai.
BJP leaders including district secretary R Viswanath, City Shakti Kendra chairman Gundala Gopinath Reddy condoled the death of Ramachandra Reddy and recalled his services to the party.