- AMD’s largest design centre takes off in India
- Govt aims at high quality medical care: Buggana
- India Inc’s credit metrics improving
- Transcending political fray: An independent “roar” in Shadnagar
- LIC receives Silver medal for excellence in display
- AP High Court posts Naidu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case to Friday
- KCR Raj will end on Dec 3: Congress
- Haryana’s whiz kid strikes jackpot, wins Rs 1 cr in ‘KBC 15’
- TDP decries ‘glaring mistakes’ in voter list
- Vijayawada: CHOs urged to stop stir, join duties
TTD EO KS Jawahar Reddy gets vaccine at Central hospital
TTD Executive Officer Dr K S Jawahar Reddy was administered Covaxin at the TTD central hospital here on Saturday
Tirupati: TTD Executive Officer Dr K S Jawahar Reddy was administered Covaxin at the TTD central hospital here on Saturday. Later speaking to employees working at Srivari temple, he said Vaikunta queue complex and all frontline workers in TTD local temples were already provided vaccination.
He said as per GOI guidelines, he has directed all TTD employees above 45 years to be vaccinated from April 1 onwards. TTD EO said he took the first dose of Covaxin and after 4-6 weeks he will get the second dose.
He also asked the TTD employees who had taken the first dose to not delay in taking the second dose as prescribed. The TTD Chief Medical Officer Dr Muralidhar accompanied the EO.