- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Two 80-year old patients from Puttur beat coronavirus
TUDA vice-chairman S Hari Krishna hands over the discharge summary to them
Tirupati: Two 80-year old Covid patients M Narayana Raju and D Nadamuni of Puttur have been discharged after they were cured from the virus at Sri Padmavati Nilayam Covid care centre in Tirupati on Friday.
TUDA vice-chairman S Hari Krishna has handed over the discharge summary to them and said that most of the Covid patients were getting discharged successfully and one should not get panic over the virus.
About 7,500 patients have been discharged from Padmavati Nilayam so far while another 900 are taking treatment now. Even the aged people were getting cured from the disease which is a good sign. Everyone should take precautions from getting infected from the virus and even if they get infected it is important to be courageous, he said.
TUDA secretary and Covid centre's special officer S Lakshmi has said that many patients have been preferring to get admitted in Padmavathi Nilayam which is a testimony for the services being offered there.
The discharged patients Narayana Raju and Nadamuni have lauded the services at the centre and expressed their satisfaction. IMA doctors Dr P Ravi Raju, Dr P Krishna Prasanthi, Dr Yugandhar, Dy DM&HO Dr C Aruna Sulochana Devi and others were present on the occasion.