- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Vaikunta Dwara Darshan: Minor changes in issuance of SSD tokens
Vaikunta Dwara Darshan: The offline Sarva Darshan time slot tokens which are being issued at the counters of Vishnu Nivasam and Bhudevi complex near Alipiri, will be temporarily closed at 5pm on December 21
Tirumala: The offline Sarva Darshan time slot tokens which are being issued at the counters of Vishnu Nivasam and Bhudevi complex near Alipiri, will be temporarily closed at 5pm on December 21. The tokens for December 22, 23 and 24 will also be issued on or before December 21 itself in the two counters after which it will be closed. The devotees are requested to make note of this change.
Following the Covid norms and keeping in view the past experience of law and order problem and other issues, the TTD decided to limit the issuance of Vaikuntha Dwara Darshan tokens to only local devotees.
In a release on Friday, TTD requested that non-locals need not come for the offline SSD darshan tokens issued for darshan from December 25 to January 3. Following the Covid norms, the locals must have to bring their Aadhaar cards and obtain the SSD darshan tokens which will be issued at the five designated centres--Mahati auditorium, Ramachandra Pushkarini, Municipal office, Ramanaidu Municipal school in Bairagi Patteda and New market at MR Palli in the city. It may be noted here that TTD had resolved to increase the number of SSD tokens being issued for Vaikunta Dwara Darshan to common pilgrims to 10,000 daily (from December 25 to January 3) while the payment based category tickets including Rs 300 special entry tickets to 20,000, Sri Vani Trust donation based VIP breakdarshan to 2,000 people.