- Chandigarh: Aam Aadmi Party to go it alone in 2024 Haryana Assembly polls
- AP CID begins questioning Chandrababu at Rajahmundry jail in Skill Development case
- 39th Raising Day celebrated
- Vinay, CP explore ways to resolve traffic woes
- Amit Shah to visit Mumbai on Saturday, will deliver lecture at MU
- Business group renovates dilapidated govt school
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 23 September, 2023
- Nandini adjudged best athlete
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 23 September, 2023
- Devotees rush increases to Tirumala amid Brahmotsavams
Manabadi tenders sent for Judicial preview
The state government under Manabadi Nadu-Nedu Phase-II works has decided to call e-procurement tenders through APEWIDC to paint government schools.
Vijayawada: The state government under Manabadi Nadu-Nedu Phase-II works has decided to call e-procurement tenders through APEWIDC to paint government schools. As a part of this process, the tender documents were sent to Judicial preview Judge Justice B Sivasankar Rao for judicial preview. C N Deevan Reddy, managing director, APEWIDC, said the documents were uploaded in judicial preview portal website www.judicialpreview.ap.gov.n to ensure transparency, seeking suggestions and advice from the public. Anyone who wish to raise objections and give suggestions, may do so within 7 working days till March 6 in the judicial preview website.