- Temple heritage of Hyderabad shrouds in mystery
- Artist Sanjay Bhattacharya’s ‘Moving Geometry’ Premier at Jehangir Art Gallery
- Echoes of the Fields: Herdsman and Shepherds in Ancient Bharat
- Hyderabad: Dy Mayor Srilatha to join Congress today
- Tirupati: TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor in first list
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
- PM to lay foundation of rail projects costing Rs 230 cr
- Awakening universal consciousness
- Telangana: Inter exam hall tickets released
- CM Revanth Reddy orders probe into Dharani portal
Proposal to set up Artificial Intelligence Entrepreneurship University submitted
A proposal to set up Finland Artificial Intelligence Entrepreneurship University (AIEU) in Andhra Pradesh was submitted to the government on Thursday.
Vijayawada: A proposal to set up Finland Artificial Intelligence Entrepreneurship University (AIEU) in Andhra Pradesh was submitted to the government on Thursday.
Peter Vesterbacka, founder of Slush, a Finnish mobile game developer and maker of Angry Birds met Mekapati Goutham Reddy, Minister for IT and Industries, along with Y Harish Chandra Prasad, founder and chief mentor, Malaxmi Group (local partner of the project) and expressed his willingness to set up the AIEU in the state.
He also discussed with the minister on the employment potentiality of the sector and the need to train the young in Artificial Intelligence Entrepreneurship Skills through the proposed university.
Goutham Reddy said that the government would examine the proposal and explore the possibilities of establishing the university. Co-founders and directors of Findia, Gunjana Garg and Amit Gupta, and Sandeep Mandava, CEO, Malaxmi Property Ventures Ltd, participated in the meeting with the minister.