- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Air-conditioned lounge at Vizag station
To provide a comfortable journey to the passengers, Waltair Division has taken measures for improvised passenger amenities.
Visakhapatnam: To provide a comfortable journey to the passengers, Waltair Division has taken measures for improvised passenger amenities.
As a part of it, Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) Anup Satpathy inaugurated a paid air-conditioned relaxing lounge at Visakhapatnam railway station on Wednesday at platform No.1 and near Gate No: 3.
The facility provides comfort to rail passengers at the station priced at affordable rates.
The AC waiting hall comprises cushioned three-seater sofa and chairs, aesthetic roof ceiling, tiled floor, glossy glass finish, washroom with premier fittings with lighting and luggage rack.
A separate washroom for women and men, CCTV Surveillance, PAS system, smart digital television for entertainment and to enhance passengers convenience.
The facility is available for passengers at a nominal charge of Rs 30 an hour and Rs.20 for the next hour or part thereof.
ADRM (OP) Manoj Kumar Sahoo, ADRM (infrastructure) Sudhir Kumar Gupta, Sr DOM G. Suneel Kumar, Sr. DCM AK Tripathy, Sr.DCM-II Preethi Rana, DCM Urvashi Kumari, among others were present.