- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
IN undertakes twin carrier CBG ops in Arabian Sea
Indian Navy undertakes twin-carrier Carrier Battle Groups (CBG) operations with more than 35 aircraft in Arabian Sea.
Visakhapatnam: Indian Navy undertakes twin-carrier Carrier Battle Groups (CBG) operations with more than 35 aircraft in Arabian Sea.
The seamless operational integration of INS Vikramaditya and INS Vikrant as well as a fleet of ships and submarines is a powerful testament to the pivotal role of sea-based air power.
The spectacular display of multi-carrier operations and coordinated deployment of more than 35 aircraft showcases the nation's formidable maritime capabilities.