- Venkata Chinna Appalanaidu highlights govt's efforts in providing housing to poor
- Mega job mela on Feb 29 at B Kotthakota
- 57% Indians prefer AI-enabled tools over human interactions
- Are your Cosmetics Expired? Shocking Side Effects you Need to Know
- IIT-D, R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- Top tips to score high in 12th Board Exam
- Tabu, Kareena, Kriti's 'Crew' Teaser Takes Internet by Storm, trending No 1 on YouTube
- Promoting gender equality at workplace
- Things married couples could do in secret
- Croatia’s Luciaja Begic wins Miss World Sports Challenge
Airstrikes kill 9 Taliban, ISIS terrorists in Afghanistan
The Afghan government forces have been fighting the Taliban for almost two decades.
Nangarhar: At least nine terrorists from Taliban and the Islamic State (ISIS) were killed in Afghanistan following a series of airstrikes.
Quoting military officials, Khaama Press reported that the airstrikes took place in the eastern province of Nangarhar, where a total of five ISIS terrorists were killed.
Four Taliban operatives, meanwhile, were killed in Afghanistan's central Wardak province, as per media reports which cited officials.
The Afghan government forces have been fighting the Taliban for almost two decades, with all the peace initiatives having failed so far.
The ongoing instability has resulted in the rise of other terrorist groups across the country, including the ISIS.