- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Nine killed, 10 injured in coal mine accident in China
The workers were trapped in a shaft after the tremor jolted the coal mine under the management of Jilin Longjiabao Mining Co.
Beijing: Nine people were killed and 10 others injured in a coal mine accident caused by a tremor in northeast China's Jilin province.
The workers were trapped in a shaft after the tremor jolted the coal mine under the management of Jilin Longjiabao Mining Co in Jiutai city in Changchun New Area Sunday night, state-run China Daily reported Monday.
The injured were being treated at a local hospital. An investigation is underway, the report said.