- ED files second supplementary chargesheet against former Cuttack MLA, others
- Patient privacy key in healthcare digital transformation: Report
- Palak Purswani opens up on her debut intimate scene in 'Fuh Se Fantasy 2’
- Nara Lokesh, TDP MPs meet President Draupadi Murmu, complains about the illegal arrest of Naidu
- Fogging becomes a burden for Panchayats
- Films that make people laugh are closer to their hearts: Pankaj Tripathi
- Waheeda Rehman and Guru Dutt: A lifelong relationship that started with a buffalo
- India Mobile Congress 2023 opens registrations; Find details
- Indian travellers save up to Rs 840 million in forex: Niyo Global Travel Report 2023
- ‘Pedakapu-1’ stands out as a rare film in TFI: Producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy
Pope Francis to undergo intestinal surgery today
Pope Francis was hospitalised on Wednesday to undergo an intestinal surgery, two years after he had 13 inches of his colon removed triggered by an inflammation and narrowing of the large intestine, the media reported.
Vatican City: Pope Francis was hospitalised on Wednesday to undergo an intestinal surgery, two years after he had 13 inches of his colon removed triggered by an inflammation and narrowing of the large intestine, the media reported.
In a statement, the Vatican said the 86-year-old Pope would be put under general anesthesia and will remain hospitalised for several days, reports NBC News.
In March, he was in hospital for three days due to bronchitis. He was released on April 1.
The Pope has a packed scheduled for the coming months, according to the Vatican.
In August, he will visit Portugal and Mongolia.