- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
88th Foundation Day of Indian Air Force on October 8, many aircraft will perform in the air
The Indian Air Force will celebrate its 88th Foundation Day on 8 October 2020. Performing in the air on behalf of different aircraft of the Indian Air Force
New Delhi: The Indian Air Force will celebrate its 88th Foundation Day on 8 October 2020. Performing in the air on behalf of different aircraft of the Indian Air Force will be a hallmark for Air Force Day and a special ceremony will be held at Hindon Air Force Station in Ghaziabad.
The Government of India informed that preparations have been started from Air Force Day Yesterday i.e. from October 1 and the aircraft is being practised from now on.
The Government of India informed that the common areas in which Indian aircraft will fly at lower levels are - Wazipur Pul-Karvalnagar-Afzalpur-Hindon-Shamli-Jivana-Chandinagar-Hindon, Hapur-Pilkhua-Ghaziabad-Hindon.