- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Adityanath greets PM on birthday, wishes him good health, long life
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his 71st birthday, wishing him long life and good health.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his 71st birthday, wishing him long life and good health.
Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav and BSP supremo Mayawati too wished the PM on the occasion. Adityanath in a tweet said, "May you get long life and good health by the grace of Lord Ram.
May you continue to get the ultimate privilege of serving Mother Bharti throughout your life." Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav too wished a healthy, meaningful and active life to him. BSP supremo Mayawati in a tweet said, "Hearty congratulation and best wishes to the prime minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modiji, on his birthday."