- Sampu becomes kingmaker in ‘Martin Luther King’ teaser
- Government approves extension in central deputation tenure of UIDAI CEO Amit Agrawal
- Sectors with the highest 1-year dividend yield
- Philippine President, VP's approval & trust ratings dip
- Modi promises ‘pakka ghar’ and tap connection to each poor in Rajasthan
- Bihar government releases caste-based survey: EBCs highest in number
- The magic of audio deepening travel experience with kids
- BRS steering safe in hands of KCR, says KTR
- Warnings issued, house destroyed after major bushfires grip Aus state
- People will forget TV Tower and recognise IT Tower in Malakpet now - KTR
China deploys high altitude artillery guns in Tibet
China has deployed high altitude artillery guns in Tibet amid the ongoing border tension with India in eastern Ladakh
New Delhi: China has deployed high altitude artillery guns in Tibet amid the ongoing border tension with India in eastern Ladakh. "The artillery guns, at an altitude of 4,600 meters, are deployed in Tibet general areas since last week of July," sources said.
It was also revealed that China has deployed its '150 Light Combined Arms Brigade of 77 Combat Command' in Tibet Military District.
China has increased deployment of forces manifold in the Tibet region and has positioned the Combined Arms Brigade in deep areas near the Line of Actual Control with India.
China has positioned troops, artillery and armour in three sectors of Line of Actual Control - western (Ladakh), middle (Uttarakhand, Himachal) and eastern (Sikkim, Arunachal).