Congress releases 2019 Lok Sabha election manifesto
The Congress on Tuesday released the manifesto for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
New Delhi:The Congress on Tuesday released the manifesto for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
The manifesto was released in the presence of Congress President Rahul Gandhi, UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and other party leaders.
Speaking at the event, P. Chidambaram, who chaired the Congress Manifesto Committee, said the manifesto "addresses the interests of farmers, industry, Dalits, minorities, workers, women".
The Lok Sabha elections will be held in seven phases between April 11 and May 19.
- Despite Lok Sabha poll loss, Congress happy to win Naxal-hit Bastar seat
- PM Modi calls on Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Taxi driver held for raping minor girl in Dungarpur in Rajasthan
- Suspects in murder of Smriti Irani's aide held by police in Amethi
- Indian Charged With Transporting Illegal Immigrants From Canada to US