- TDP demands probe into bogus voters’ enrolment
- Gaiety marks Golden umbrella festival at Tirumala
- 2,500 sanitation workers deployed for keeping Tirumala clean & hygienic
- Collector Dilli Rao worships Lord Ganesha
- Gold worth Rs 99 lakh seized at Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad: Mega health & cancer screening camp held in city
- Vijayawada: Accolades to classical Kuchipudi dance items
- Naidu will come out with clean chit, says Rajakumari
- Guntur: GMC to conduct Spandana today
- Agarwal Samaj organises treasure hunt, cars take part with a touch of Bollywood
Covid: 12 new cases in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir recorded 12 fresh Covid cases on Monday that took the infection tally to 4,78,947, officials said.
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir recorded 12 fresh Covid cases on Monday that took the infection tally to 4,78,947, officials said.
The death toll stands at 4,784. No Covid-related fatality was reported in the Union Territory, they said.
All the new cases were reported from Kashmir division, officials said. There are 194 active cases, while the overall recoveries has reached 4,73,969, they officials said, adding that there were 51 confirmed cases of mucormycosis (black fungus).