- Ashok Gehlot govt wasted five important years of Rajasthan's youth, deserves zero marks: PM Modi
- ‘Chandramukhi 2’ pre-release event highlights
- Nitish Kumar rules out return to NDA; BJP says won't take back even if he begs
- Newly-inducted C295 aircraft likely to take part in Air Force Day celebrations in Prayagraj
- PM Modi's WhatsApp community channel crosses 5mn followers mark in 6 days
- Leaked! Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro Prices and Features
- AR Muragadoss join forces with Sivakarthikeyan for a massive project
- Sundeep Kishan’s new film gets a grand launch
- If voted to power, Cong will conduct caste census to ensure participation of OBCs, Dalits, tribals, women, says Rahul
- D K Shivakumar Announces Cloud Seeding Prospect Amidst Rainfall Woes Answers Contentious Topics in Informal Interaction
Delhi Legislative Assembly's Petitions Committee called Ashish more for land transfer case
The conflict between Delhi's Kejriwal government and authorities has flared up once more.
New Delhi: The conflict between Delhi's Kejriwal government and authorities has flared up once more. The Delhi Legislative Assembly's Petitions Committee called IAS Ashish More and Delhi Chief Secretary Naresh Kumar for interrogation in the land transfer matter on Tuesday (June 6). This petition was filed in connection with the claims of land transfer.
Five SDMs and one ADM were suspended last year for land transfer fraud in Jhangola village. Ajit Thakur, Harshit Jain, Devendra Sharma, PC Thakur, Nagendra Tripathi, and Nitin Jindal are their names. The petition committee of the Delhi Legislative Assembly had called for the files in the matter, however the files have not been produced even after seven days.
The Delhi Legislative Assembly's SC Committee invited Special Vigilance Secretary Rajasekhar to appear before it on July 6 at 4:45 p.m., but he did not attend."After the new ordinance, the committee does not have the right to call the officers," he wrote to the committee. For the sake of honesty, I can appear in two weeks." In fact, a person had complained against Rajasekhar for using caste-related language in the subject of offering a job.