- Tech advances should find solutions for global challenges: UGC chief
- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 02 March, 2024
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today surges, check the rates on 2 March, 2024
- Kurnool: TDP’s delay on candidate ups number of aspirants
- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
- Surprise inspection by HMWSSB MD
- Untold Stories of our temples-5: State govt fiddles while land sharks gobble up God's lands
- Vooka Vijaya Kumar emerges frontrunner for TDP ticket in Tirupati
- Inter-state gang manufacturing counterfeit tablets held
Fire reported at private hospital in South Mumbai
A fire was reported at a private hospital in Grant Road area of South Mumbai, an official said on Saturday.
The incident occurred around 11.44 pm on Friday night on the ground floor of Reliance Hospital located at Khetwadi Back Road, the official said.
"The blaze erupted from the kitchen on the ground floor, following which the fire brigade was alerted," he said.
At least six fire brigade vehicles were rushed the spot and the flames was doused around 1 am, the official said, adding that no casualty was reported in the incident.