- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
- Delhi Police arrest NewsClick founder Prabir Purkayastha
- ICC names Sachin Tendulkar as Global Ambassador for Men’s Cricket World Cup
- Amid India's diplomatic offensive, Trudeau says 'not looking to escalate' tensions
Heavy rain causes waterlogging at key stretches of Gurugram
Following the heavy rain in Delhi-NCR on Wednesday morning, some of the key roads of Gurugram submerged.
Traffic at main carriageway at Sector 15, 31 and Hero Honda Chowk was badly affected by the waterlogging. Besides, vehicles also crawl at connecting roads to these points.
Moreover, the rain also disrupted bus service as bus stands at Sector 14, DLF phase 1, Sector 27, Sector 32 near Medanta hospital remained under water.
As the rain begun during the peak time, it forced office goers to take leave to avoid trapping in traffic.
The residents of DLF phase 1, Sun City and sector 56 have faced water logging at their doors after water accumulated through slope of Aravalli Mountain.