JeM terrorist Sajjad Khan remanded to NIA custody
A Delhi court on Friday send Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist Sajjad Khan, arrested near Red Fort earlier, to NIA custody till March 29.
New Delhi:A Delhi court on Friday send Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist Sajjad Khan, arrested near Red Fort earlier, to NIA custody till March 29.
Khan is believed to be a close associate of the Pulwama attack mastermind Mudassir Ahmed Khan.
During the in-chamber proceedings Additional Sessions Judge Rakesh Syal allowed the anti-terror agency to quiz him in the case.
The National Investigation Agency told the court that the accused custody was required to unearth the deep-rooted conspiracy behind the February 14 attack in Pulwama that left 40 CRPF troopers dead.
- Amid criticism by Opposition, Pranab Mukherjee hails Election Commission
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda