- AP High Court justice T.Ravinath Tilhari visits Chittoor
- IMEC to reshape global trade routes
- Hyderabad: Cheating case, Justice eludes retired headmaster
- Manipur continues to suffer unspeakable trauma
- Nalgonda: People will hear good news soon says Harish Rao
- Odisha police launch cyber safety campaign
- 5-year-old boy allegedly kidnapped in Secunderabad Railway station
- Hyderabad: High Court issues notices to government as Seethakka rues sanction of paltry funds under Constituency Development Fund
- Muktikanta to sit on strike seeking early completion of bridge
- Hyderabad: State gears up for Election Commission team visit
Mysuru: 10 persons died in head on collision between bus and car
Ten persons were died and another three injured when a Innova car in which they travelling rammed to a private bus near Kuruburu village on Kollegala main road on Monday.
Mysuru: Ten persons were died and another three injured when a Innova car in which they travelling rammed to a private bus near Kuruburu village on Kollegala main road on Monday.
The people who were traveling in the car are said to be from Bellary and came to city on tour. The mishap occured while they were coming to Mysuru city after visiting Male Madeshwara temple. District Superintendent of Police Seema Latkar has informed that a tragedy has occurred. It is learned that the death toll is likely to increase. Complete information will be available only after the police investigation is complete.
The names of the deceased are being traced by the police and there is a possibility that the information will be revealed after finding relatives of deceased.
The National Highway Authority did not cut the jungle on the side of the road so that the oncoming vehicles could not see it, hence such a terrible accident took place. State President of State Sugarcane Growers Association Kuruburu Shantakumar has issued a press release saying that the government should immediately pay Rs 10 lakh compensation to all the families who died in the accident. Today too, a terrible accident took place near Mysore, and more than six people died. The death toll is likely to rise further.
A case has been registered at T Narasipura police station and investigation is on.